Thursday, March 26, 2009

Poor start

Though its been a week by now since i registered here but its been a week
since i wrote my first entry...m sorry for dat friends !!(wen i say sorry it doesnt
mean i wont do it in future)
Actually i was busy finding ways to do blogging from my cell phon n im yet to find one..hope i get it soon..By the way i didnt tell u why i took to blogging,,most of my friends
did give me that look wen i told them im about to blog..Well friends u all are aware n even the name of my blog says dat i speak less but dat doesnt means dat i dont want to share my thoughts or feelings wid u so im taking to blogging..
Will catch u soon take care..

6 comments:

  1. Hope you soon find a way to blog from ur cell phone...
    eager to hear more from you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your first serious entry. :)
    TC. N hope you can blog from your mob soon.. :)

    DN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @hindsight::ya i hav found one yar...but cant reply to commnts from phon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @durga :: OOOPS :D,,,hey wat kinda entry is cald serious ?? :)

    ReplyDelete